Community Flights facilitates community air service support by continuously monitoring air market conditions for the various business and leisure air traveler passenger segments in your airport’s region. Awareness of your communities air service offerings and value needs constant promotion and community advisement to help optimize your communities capture of air passengers using the community airport over alternate airports in your region.
Community Flights helps community support organizations know when the time is best to advise of air flight purchase opportunities and assists in crafting the best messaging to the various air passenger segments that are meaningful and maximize air ticket purchases.
The best and most effective air market support is:
1. Pro-Active and Regular
– Includes air fare tracking/air deal tracking/community advisement.
2. Targeted and Timely
– Community notifications occur when air passenger “actionable” situations are present.
3. Measured and Managed
– Airlines are engaged in initiatives along with key community organizations when bookings fall below the community standard set for booking levels.
4. Cooperative and Coordinated
– It takes a community to effectively support air service and professional guidance to focus these efforts effectively.
Scott Stewart is the principle of Community Flights; an air service support, development and management company. Community Flights works with communities, organizations or businesses on leveraging the great economic asset that air service is for economic gain. Scott formed Community Flights in January 2013 in order to mobilize community support efforts and assist clients, bridge the “air service understanding gap” with the airlines in order to create an airline and community win-win air service support and performance environment. More info about Community Flights can be found at www.communityflights.com. Scott Stewart can be contacted directly at [email protected] .
Community Flights – Scott Stewart – [email protected] – 970-759-3559